My Guide Website?
Dolphin View Kayak and Great Beach Drive Tour from Noosa28 Reviews
Experience a unique kayaking adventure off Noosa and be on the lookout for wild dolphins. Enjoy a 4WD tour of Great Sandy National Park as well.
- Experience a unique Australian beach adventure by 4WD
- Enjoy a guided kayaking trip around the Double Island Point headland
- Be on the lookout for bottlenose dolphins feeding on large schools of fish
DescriptionBegin your 6-hour program with a Great Beach Drive in Great Sandy National Park. Head to Double Island Point for views of Fraser Island and the colored sands of Rainbow Beach. Head out on a kayaking tour around the headland and admire the beauty of your surroundings and the Double Island Point Lighthouse from a unique perspective. Bottlenose dolphin pods are often seen in the area, feeding on large schools of fish. They’re usually as curious about you as you are about them, so be prepared for an experience of a lifetime! In addition, see local and migrating wildlife, including humpback whales (June-November), turtles, manta rays, stingrays, and migrating sea birds.
Includes4WD experience Equipment hire Guided kayak and wildlife tour National park entry fee Snacks and refreshments
- Children must be 7 years of age or older and accompanied by a full-paying adult
- Children aged 4-7 years are permitted on the tour if it is deemed suitable (a child/infant safety seat will be required)
- Adult rates apply for all participants
- Prior to departure the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing the participant declaration
- Participants must not engage in an activity if they have any injury, disability, medical, or health condition that may increase the likelihood of their being injured, unless the staff has been made aware of the condition and have authorized and agreed for the guest to participate
- Participants must be able to swim competently
- Departure times vary daily as a result of changing tide times to access Double Island Point along the beach
- Please bring a towel, a change of clothing, sunscreen, water, and snacks •Please contact for daily departure time or confirmation will be sent out upon booking