My Guide Website?
iVenture Gold Coast Australia Flexible Attractions Pass6 Reviews
Create your own itinerary on the Gold Coast of Australia with a flexible attractions pass and get incredible savings of up to 40% off general admission.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Save up to 40% off general admission fees at dozens of activities on the Gold Coast
- Choose from 3, 5 or 7 attractions within 3 months of your pass being issued
- Get a free app with helpful information on participating attractions
DescriptionEarn your stripes as a sightseeing aficionado and customize your travels in the southern hemisphere with the Gold Coast Flexi Attractions Pass. Select 3, 5, or 7 popular destinations to explore and enjoy 3 months to use your convenient sightseeing pass. Pack your sunglasses and your swimsuit and prepare to save up to 40 percent off admission to travel destinations in the Gold Coast. Once your pass is activated, plot your exploits over the course of 3 months, so you never feel rushed to cross renowned hotspots off your bucket list. Contemplate the tours, cruises, watersports, wildlife encounters, and thrill rides that are available, and then pick your top choices to pursue with abandon. Included Attractions: • Aquaduck Safaris • Catch A Crab Cruise • Illusions Magic Show • Jet-Blast Jet Boat Ride • Planet Chill • Queensland Snorkel & Scuba Dive • Southern Cross Natural Bridge & Springbrook Tour (Supplement payable direct to operator) • Southern Cross Day Tours – Evening Glow Worm Tour (Supplement payable direct to operator) • Gold Coast Watersports: Jet Ski (Supplement payable direct to operator) • Go Vertical • iFly Indoor Skydiving
IncludesSelected number of activities, depending on the pass purchased Single admission Free app with useful information on participating attractions
- You are advised to contact the attractions directly for verification of opening and closing times and any excluded dates
- A dress code may be required for certain venues or activities
- Please note that unused benefits expire 3 months after you visit your first attractions • Bookings are essential for many attractions • Supplements may apply to certain activities