My Guide Website?
Learn to Surf Australia's Longest Wave & Beach Drive Tour
Learn to surf on Australia’s longest, safest, beginner wave. The most stunning, easiest location to experience a surf lesson. Escape the crowds to Double Island Point only accessible by 4WD vehicles into the pristine Great Sandy National Park.
- Enjoy Australia’s longest and safest beginner surf location with beginners riding waves 100’s of meters long
- Surf in crystal clear, warm waters that are beginner friendly and ideal for all levels
- Experience Australia’s best kept wave secret at a location only accessible by 4WD vehicles
DescriptionLearning to surf at Sunshine Coast’s hidden gem is a truly unique surfing adventure. Only accessible by 4WD vehicles through the Great Sandy National Park is the spectacular Double Island Point. This location features a long sandy point break with waves that seem to go forever and one of the easiest most satisfying locations you will ever learn to surf on. You could be riding waves for 100’s of meters on your first surf lesson. Surfing in a pristine National Park environment is great for the soul and gives you a sense of freedom and a back to nature experience with the wild. Learn to surf in waist deep water with friendly instructors that are highly experienced and fully qualified to get you surfing and having fun in a safe, uncrowded environment. Guaranteed that you will stand up on your first surf lesson! Intermediate and advanced surf instruction also available.
Includes4WD experience Equipment hire (including wet-suits and wet-shirts) Learn to surf instruction National park entry fee Light snacks and refreshments
- Children must be over the age of 7 years and accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Adult rates apply to all guests.
- Children aged 4-7 years are permitted on the tour if it is deemed suitable (a child/infant safety seat will be required).
- Prior to departure, the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing participant declaration.
- Participants must not engage in an activity if they have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase the likelihood of their being injured unless the staff has been made aware of the condition and have authorized and agreed for the guest to participate
- Participants must be able to swim competently.
- Please reconfirm booking 24-48 hours in advance to be informed of any time change due to weather or beach conditions.
- Departure times vary daily due to the changing tides.