My Guide Website?
Mooloolaba: Turtle Watching Boat Tour3 Reviews
Cruise from Mooloolaba wharf in search of turtles and other exciting marine life. Take a look at the action under the waves on the boat's HD underwater cameras.
- Feel the thrill of searching for turtles
- See the marine life beneath the waves with underwater high-definition cameras
- Discover facts about local wildlife through informative onboard commentary
- Ride in a comfortable seat in a powerful high-speed boat
- Keep an eye out for wildlife both above and below the water
DescriptionGet up close with the wildlife of the Sunshine Coast on a boat tour from Mooloolaba wharf. Listen to educational onboard commentary from your local skipper. Sit back and relax in a comfortable seat with a high back as you cut through the water in a high-speed vessel. Feel the power of the engine as your skipper takes you to wildlife hot spots. Look for fish, turtles, and playful dolphins. See graceful sea birds and take a peak at what life is like below the waves with underwater cameras that live-stream what is happening below the ship in real time.
IncludesBoat tour Knowledgeable local guide Spray jacket Onboard toilet
- Passengers must be 5-years-old or older A reasonable level of movement and agility is required for this tour