My Guide Website?
Noosa: Everglades Explorer Cruise with Optional Canoeing23 Reviews
Experience the Noosa Everglades in the comfort of a specially designed eco-boat with an option to canoe through the famous "River of Mirrors" before visiting an artisan brewery and bistro.
- Discover the peace and tranquility of the Noosa Everglades as you explore
- Canoe through the mirrored waterways or choose to stay onboard and relax
- Observe unique the flora and fauna in this incredibly diverse ecosystem
- Learn about the area's facinating natural features from your eco guide
DescriptionCruise or canoe the tranquil waterways of Australia's only Everglades on this tour with shuttle transfers from Noosa. Enjoy spectacular photo opportunities as you immerse yourself in the natural beauty of this unique ecosystem where 44% of Australia’s bird species reside. Be picked up at select meeting points in Noosa and relax on the transfer aboard a climate-controlled bus. Soak up the atmosphere of the Everglades over a hot cup of morning tea. Take in the Noosa River system from aboard an eco-boat or transfer to the canoe launch site and hop aboard a canoe and paddle your way through the pristine wilderness. Uncover how pure freshwater pulses out of the Cooloola Sandmass and filters through the tea tree-infused ecosystem into this unique river system, creating the most spectacular reflections. After your Everglades experience have the chance to buy lunch at the onsite bar and bistro where you can order craft beer from the micro-brewery. Return to your meeting point in Noosa at the end of your tour.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from select locations in Noosa Morning refreshments in the Everglades Eco tour guide Canoe, paddles, and life jackets Visit to craft beer brewery and bistro
- If you do not know your pickup address yet, please select Noosa Heads Station for now and contact the activity provider once you know the address
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$129.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today