My Guide Website?
Noosa: Full-Day Fraser Island Warrior Tour14 Reviews
Discover what makes Fraser Island a UNESCO World Heritage icon. Visit a beautiful fresh water lake for swimming and photos, look for dingoes on the beach, wander through an ancient rain forest, and experience the thrill of driving down a beach highway.
- Discover the magnificent Fraser Island
- Marvel at the beauty of Lake McKenzie with time for a swim
- Relax and swim at the brilliant white-sand beaches
- Explore the ancient rainforest of Central Station and Pile Valley with a beautiful walk
- Experience the thrill of driving along a highway made of sand
DescriptionStart your day from the convenient meeting point in Noosa or with a courtesy pickup from select hotels. You will travel through the Toolara Forest and Great Sandy National Park as you travel toward Fraser Island. Following a quick stop in Rainbow Beach, board the ferry from Inskip Point over to the island, looking out for marine life along the way. Then drive along the beach highway to a freshwater creek where you'll enjoy morning tea with a view. Following that, it will be time to make your way through the inland tracks to experience a 4WD adventure. You'll journey through the forest to Lake McKenzie, a highlight for many due to the beautiful white sandy beach and perfectly blue waters. You can cool off with a swim, enjoy fantastic photo opportunities, or relax on the beach before tucking into an authentic and healthy Aussie picnic-style lunch. Following lunch, you'll walk through the ancient rainforest of Central Station and Pile Valley, which is home to many unique and exciting species. Wander alongside the crystal clear Wanggoolba Creek as you take in the sights and smells of the tallest rainforest growing out of the sand. It will then be time to start making your way back towards Noosa with another drive down the beach highway and a brief stopover in Rainbow Beach.
IncludesOptional hotel pickup and drop-off is available from select Noosa hotels Lunch and drinks (most dietary requirements can be catered for if notified in advance) Air-conditioned bus Morning tea on the beach Professional driver and guide
- Dietary requirements can be catered for if notified at time of booking
- The activities are suitable for most fitness levels
- Child and booster seats can be fitted upon request
- The walk from Central Station to Pile Valley is around 2 kilometers long and involves some stairs towards the end, those not wishing to participate have the option to remain with the bus after completing the Central Station short walk
- Please help the supplier care for this pristine environment by bringing a refillable water bottle and by not printing your confirmation voucher
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women who are 28 weeks or over, those with back problems, or people with serious medical conditions
- Tour picks up from select hotels in Noosa, if yours isn't listed, please contact the reservations team to find your nearest one
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$225.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today