My Guide Website?
Noosa Heads: 2-Hour Surf Lesson with Local Instructor18 Reviews
Enjoy an exciting 2-hour surf lesson at the famous Noosa Heads Beach on the Sunshine Coast. Relish the warm water, gentle waves and waist-deep water for your first surf lesson. Experienced instructors will get you standing on a board in your first lesson.
- Learn to surf at the famous Noosa Heads Beach
- Develop confidence in the ocean with the help of qualified instructors
- Enjoy the thrill of standing on a surfboard for the first time
DescriptionLearn to surf on the idyllic Sunshine Coast at Noosa Heads, one of Australia's best known surfing towns. With warm water and a safe beach, it is ideal for learning how to surf the waves. Start off with a safety briefing and some basic instruction on the beach before catching your first few waves waist-deep in the water. Back on the beach, take in some detailed instruction about how to stand up on your surfboard before finally paddling onto the wave. Feel the thrill of standing on your first wave with the help of your instructor, who will assist by pushing you onto waves, and offering advice and support to everyone for the remainder of the lesson. Feel free to use the showering facilities at the end to leave feeling refreshed after an exhilarating lesson.
Includes2 hours of instruction and fun Long-sleeved rash shirt or wetsuit Soft beginner surfboard Sunscreen Lock-up trailer for personal items
- • Meet 15 minutes before the lesson starts
- Bring swimming gear and a towel
- Not suitable for children under the age of 8, unless assisted in the water by an adult who is not participating in the lesson