My Guide Website?
Noosa Heads: Ocean Adventure & Marine Life Boat Ride1 Reviews
Venture into Noosa's National Marine Park to encounter species such as dolphins, sea-turtles and aquatic birds. Captain Bill will share some of Noosa's most special coastal areas, explore the coastline and view the Noosa Heads National Park.
- Enjoy the adventure of a high-performance ride
- View the magnificent coastline including the Noosa National Park
- Feel the salt spray on your skin and the wind in your hair
DescriptionFrom the moment you cross the dramatic Noosa ocean bar of the Noosa River mouth on Noosa's most popular ocean adventure ride, you'll feel the salt spray and the wind in your hair, and experience an awesome ride. Your experience includes ocean-swell surfing, turns, figure-eights, and tear drops. You'll also enjoy encounters with local marine life like dolphins, turtles, and manta rays. Stopping along the way you will have the opportunity to capture sights of the Noosa National Park, Little Cove Beach, Tea Tree Bay, Noosa Main Beach, and the stunning Noosa River. At the conclusion of your experience, you will return safely back to your point of origin.
IncludesSafety goggles Life jackets GoPro camera recordings
- Ocean rides may vary due to tidal and weather conditions
- This experience is not suitable for those who have had recent injuries or surgery, back or neck problems, or are pregnant
- All participants must be medically fit
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 mins prior to your activity
- Your skipper has the right to refuse any persons due to safety concerns