My Guide Website?
Noosa: Maleny & Montville Tour with Chocolate & Wine Tasting
Experience the best of Sunshine Coast Hinterland Region on a luxury day trip from Noosa, including the unique Montville artisan village & Maleny with panoramic views before a chocolate & wine tasting
- Coffee/Tea as we look down at the picturesque Mapleton Falls
- Montville Artisan Village, the most unique little village on the hinterland
- Bushwalk through a mesmerising remnant old-growth rainforest
- Chocolate tasting with the region’s best chocolate maker in Maleny village
- Wine tasting with ocean views at the local’s favourite winery and vineyard
DescriptionYou will start the day with a nice country drive to our first stop where you will enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee alongside the picturesque view atop Mapleton Falls. A lovely ridgeline drive atop the Blackall Range will then land us in Montville Artisan Village, the prettiest and most unique little village on the hinterland. You will have ample time to explore the Montville Artisan Village and its many novelty shops and galleries. This time is also allocated for you to find yourself a nice place for lunch. Next, we will journey along the ridgeline to the Maleny region where we will go for a bushwalk through a mesmerising remnant old-growth rainforest with giant native trees, many singing birds, pademelons and more. We will follow the bushwalk with a visit to a panoramic lookout where you will experience one of the most stunning and photographed views in Australia, overlooking the picturesque Glass House Mountains. A visit to Maleny wouldn’t be complete without our next stop, which is a chocolate tasting with the region’s best chocolate maker, followed by a walk down the main street of the Maleny village. Another panoramic lookout visit will offer a different view to the last. This time looking out at the entire Sunshine Coast coastline, from Noosa to Caloundra and as far as Moreton Island on a clear day. Our last stop will give you a chance to reflect on this amazing day as you participate in a mountain top wine tasting with ocean views at the local’s favourite winery and vineyard. A ridgeline drive back through Montville and Mapleton will have you back to your accommodation no later than 5:30pm, in time for sunset and dinner.
IncludesComplimentary Tea & Coffee At least 2 hours at Montville Artisan Village Old-growth Rainforest Walk Panoramic views of Glass House Mountains and Sunshine Coast Chocolate Tasting Wine tasting Sightseeing and stunning scenic high country drives Door to door pick-up and drop-off at your home or accommodation Commentary throughout the day from experienced host Comfort of a premium luxury vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating
- For this day tour, Joel’s Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers at their home or accommodation from Noosa, Peregian Beach, Coolum and anywhere in between these major hubs. For private tours, Joel's Journeys will pick up from Maroochydore and Mooloolaba as well. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking. Pick ups outside of the above locations may incur a surcharge.