My Guide Website?
Noosa: Mary Valley Tour with Mary Valley Rattler and Lunch1 Reviews
Join our Mary Valley Tour to experience the best of this unique countryside, where you will ride on the famous Mary Valley Rattler Classic Steam Engine, and experience the valley's produce and views
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mooloolaba: Canal Cruise with Commentary
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland and Noosa Small Group Tour
- Sunshine Coast: Shared Return Transfer to Eumundi Markets
- Noosa: Afternoon Cruise through the Noosa Everglades
- Sunshine Coast: Mary Valley Rattler Ticket from Gympie
- Ride on the famous Mary Valley Rattler classic steam locomotive for 1 hour
- Arrive in Amamoor and watch the train get turned around on historical turntable
- Lunch and a drink in the heart of the Mary Valley, Kenilworth
- Panoramic views of the Mary Valley from a hidden lookout in Imbil
- Guided Fig Tree Walk through sub-tropical rainforest with giant figs & birdlife
DescriptionYou’ll be picked up to start the day with a beautiful scenic drive to the historical Gympie Station for your one-way journey on the Mary Valley Rattler classic steam locomotive. You will have time to explore the historical station and its museum, get a close look at the classic steam engine, buy a souvenir, and grab a drink from the station cafe if you wish. All aboard!! You will then depart on your train for a one-way, one-hour experience on the Mary Valley Rattler classic steam locomotive to the historical Amamoor station. Here you will have time to appreciate this small country town and watch the steam engine get turned around on a historical turntable. Next we take a nice country drive to a picturesque little town called Imbil, previously nominated as one of Queensland’s top tiny tourist towns. Here we’ll explore the corners of this pretty little town, including the town lookout with a panoramic views of the Mary Valley. We then continue our scenic country drive to the heart of the Mary Valley, Kenilworth, where you will be treated to a delicious lunch and drink of your choosing. Don’t eat too much for lunch, because you will want to save room for the delicious donuts, chocolates and cheeses on offer in the main street of Kenilworth, that you will have free time to explore after lunch. Your final experience on this tour will be a 1.2km guided fig tree walk through giant figs and a forest alive with birdsongs. This walk is paved and flat and optional. Alternatively, guest who don't feel comfortable doing this walk can enjoy the creekside park nearby the conjunction of the creek and the Mary River. We will then complete our journey with another country drive towards the coast to drop you at your accommodation by no later than 4:45pm, in time for sunset and dinner.
IncludesMary Valley Rattler experience - train ticket included (one-way) Lunch with a drink in the heart of the Mary Valley, Kenilworth Free time to explore the donuts, chocolates and cheeses in Kenilworth Panoramic view of the Mary Valley from hidden lookout in Imbil Guided Fig Tree Walk with giant figs and birdlife Sightseeing and stunning scenic country drives Door to door pick-up and drop-off from your home or accommodation Commentary throughout the day from experienced local guide Comfort of a luxury vehicle with reclining seats and USB port for each seat
- Minimum Requirement Our shared tours require a minimum of 3 adults booked, for the tour to operate. Door to Door Pick-up and Drop-off For this tour Joel’s Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers from their home or accommodation in Twin Waters, Marcoola, Coolum Beach, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa Junction, Noosa Heads, Noosaville, Tewantin and anywhere in between these hubs. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking, and please be ready 10mins prior to the allocated pick-up time.