My Guide Website?
Noosa: Secrets of Noosa Tour with Lunch Nature & River Ferry2 Reviews
Experience Noosa’s hidden gems and enjoy a ferry ride on a private day trip. Discover a chocolate factory, brewery, and gin distillery and indulge in lunch on Sunshine Beach with serene ocean views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panoramic view of Noosa, historical footbridge over creek & Noosa Everglade lake
- Hidden hub with chocolate factory, breweries, gin distillery, iconic surf stores
- Lunch and drink at overview restaurant in Sunshine Beach with time to explore
- Historic Tewantin walk, regional art gallery and the Noosa Marina
- Ferry ride with a drink along the Noosa River from the marina to Noosa Heads
DescriptionYour day will begin with a visit to Noosa's very own organic marketplace specialising in organic food and wellness. Here you will have time explore this wonderful location and grab a coffee from the in-house coffee roasters if you choose. We’ll then go and see one of the hidden lakes of the Noosa Everglades system with beautiful views over the lake and an array of birdlife. After a very short drive we will explore some interesting features of the creek that winds its way through Noosaville and Noosa Heads, including a walk over Noosa’s most historical footbridge. Next we head to a lookout with panoramic views of this paradise we call Noosa, overlooking Noosa's villages, beaches, river, and hinterland. As it’s time for lunch, we will take you to a restaurant in Sunshine Beach with some of the best ocean views on the coast. Your lunch and drink are included. Time permitting, you may have a little time to explore this village too. Next we will reveal Noosaville’s hidden hub for you to explore. This hub has something for everyone from Noosa’s own chocolate factory to Noosa’s own breweries, gin distillery and everything else in between, including iconic surf stores, photographer’s gallery, famous antique store and more. Next stop is Tewantin where you will be guided through Noosa’s historical centre along the river towards the Noosa Marina where we admire an art exhibit at the Noosa Regional Gallery on the way. Explore the shops and boats and bridge at Noosa Marina before boarding the Noosa Ferry. Once you have boarded the Noosa River Ferry, you will experience the last stretch of this wonderful day on the Noosa River as you journey along the river from Tewantin back to Noosa Heads. The ferry fare is included. Upon arriving at the Sofitel stop at Noosa Heads on the ferry, we will pick you up and have you back at your accommodation no later than approximately 5pm.
IncludesNoosa's very own organic marketplace Panoramic lookout over the Noosa region Walk over Noosa’s most historic footbridge Nature's picturesque around Noosa’s main creek and lake system Lunch with drink at Sunshine Beach restaurant with ocean views Noosaville's hidden hotspot for iconic surf shops, breweries, chocolate, art, antiques Historic Tewantin, Regional Gallery and Noosa Marina Noosa River Ferry ride from Tewantin to Noosa Heads Commentary throughout the day from experienced host Comfort of a luxury vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating
- Minimum Requirement Our shared tours require a minimum of 3 adults booked, for the tour to operate. Door to Door Pick-up and Drop-off For this tour Joel’s Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers from their home or accommodation in Twin Waters, Marcoola, Coolum Beach, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa Junction, Noosaville, Noosa Heads and anywhere in between these hubs. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking, and please be ready 10mins prior to the allocated pick-up time.