My Guide Website?
Noosa: Secrets of Noosa Tour with Lunch Nature & River Ferry1 Reviews
Experience Noosa’s hidden gems and enjoy a ferry ride on a private day trip. Discover a chocolate factory, brewery, and gin distillery and indulge in lunch on Sunshine Beach with serene ocean views.
- Panoramic view of Noosa, historical footbridge over creek & Noosa Everglade lake
- Hidden hub with chocolate factory, breweries, gin distillery, iconic surf stores
- Lunch and drink at overview restaurant in Sunshine Beach with time to explore
- Historic Tewantin walk, regional art gallery and the Noosa Marina
- Ferry ride with a drink along the Noosa River from the marina to Noosa Heads
DescriptionThis luxury tour begins with a short drive to an incredible panoramic view of this paradise we call Noosa. After a very short drive we will walk over Noosa’s most historical footbridge and explore some key features of Noosa’s main creek system. We’ll then see the source of this creek, which is a beautiful lake that’s part of the Noosa Everglades system with birdlife aplenty. From here we will reveal Noosaville’s hidden hub for you to explore. This hub has something for everyone from Noosa’s own chocolate factory to Noosa’s own breweries, gin distillery and everything else in between, including iconic surf stores, photographer’s gallery, famous antique store and more. As it’s time for lunch, we will take you to a restaurant in Sunshine Beach with some of the best ocean views on the coast. Your lunch and drink are included. Time permitting, you may have a little time to explore this area too. Next stop is Tewantin where you will be guided through Noosa’s historical centre along the river towards the Noosa Marina where we admire an exhibit at the Noosa Regional Gallery on the way. Explore the shops and boats and bridge at Noosa Marina before boarding the Noosa Ferry. Once you have boarded the Noosa River Ferry, you will experience the last stretch of this wonderful day with a drink in hand as you journey along the river from Tewantin back to Noosa Heads. The ferry fare and drinks are included. Upon arriving at the Sofitel stop at Noosa Heads on the ferry, we will pick you up and have you back at your accommodation no later than 5:30pm
IncludesPanoramic lookout over the Noosa region Walk over Noosa’s most historic footbridge Nature's picturesque around Noosa’s main creek and lake system Noosaville's hidden hotspot for iconic surf shops, breweries, chocolate, art, antiques Lunch with drink at Sunshine Beach restaurant with ocean views Historic Tewantin, Regional Gallery and Noosa Marina Noosa River Ferry ride from Tewantin to Noosa Heads with drinks included Commentary throughout the day from experienced host Comfort of a premium luxury vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating
- For this tour Joel’s Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers from their home or accommodation in Coolum Beach, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa Junction, Noosaville, Noosa Heads and anywhere in between these hubs. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking, and please be ready 10mins prior to the allocated pick-up time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$249.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today