My Guide Website?
Noosa to Rainbow Beach: 4-Wheel Drive Tour in Great Sandy NP10 Reviews
Discover the natural beauty of the Sunshine Coast on a full-day sightseeing tour by 4WD vehicle. Take a scenic drive along the stunning coast to reach the lighthouse at Double Island Point and the gateway to Fraser Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get exclusive access to Double Island Point Lighthouse
- Learn how the Aborigines used the Coloured Sands for painting and decorating boomerangs
- Interact with nature on the Sunshine Coast
- Discover over 70 kilometers of golden sand beaches
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your accommodation, if located between Mooloolaba and Noosa, and then set off on a 6-hour off-road adventure to get stunning views of the golden the sands. Drive across a pristine stretch of white sand with stunning headland views all the way from Noosa to Double Island Point. Stop to admire the scenery of Great Sandy National Park, and take in the impressive views from the Double Island Point Lighthouse. Keep a look out for turtles, sharks, manta rays, and pods of dolphins in their natural environment, along with majestic humpback whales between June and October. Get exclusive access to the lighthouse to discover parts of the popular spot you might otherwise miss. Take photos of the dramatic Red Canyon and Coloured Sands, and watch a demonstration of the traditional techniques of the Aborigines. Go to a scenic picnic spot in Great Sandy National Park, where friendly Lace Monitor Lizards may join you for a selfie. Cool off with a dip in the ocean before the return trip to your accommodation.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at accommodation Sit down lunch, including a glass of beer, wine, or soft drink Morning or afternoon tea Bottled water National park fees Guide
- • This tour is suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb 2 or 3 steps but who would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance. It is also suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times, and for guests with vision impairment
- This tour is not suitable for babies under 6 months old • Booster seats are provided on request