My Guide Website?
Sunshine Coast Hinterland and Noosa Small Group Tour47 Reviews
Get back to nature in the Blackall Range and discover pristine beaches on a small group tour from Brisbane. Stop at the jet-set retreat of Noosa, the Ginger Factory and the Eumundi Markets plus more.
- Get spectacular views of the Glass House Mountains and Sunshine Coast
- Explore the quaint mountain village of Montville
- Visit the famous Eumundi Markets
- Unwind at the premier beach resort of Noosa
- Visit the world's biggest ginger factory
DescriptionDepart Brisbane and journey past small villages and farms as you venture into the mountains of the Blackall Range. Get stunning views of the coastline of Queensland and stop at Mary Cairnscross Scenic Reserve for panoramic vistas of the majestic Glass House Mountains from the lookout. Continue past Gerrard's Lookout and marvel at the views of Coolum, Maroochydore, Caloundra, and Bribie Island along the coast. Arrive at Montville and get some free time to explore the quaint mountain village before going to Eumundi Markets to experience Australia’s premier artisan outlet for art and food. You can purchase lunch at Eumundi Markets before visiting the pristine beaches of Noosa Heads, where the rich and famous come to unwind by the sea. Return to Brisbane with a short comfort stop at the Ginger Factory at Yandina, where you can try their delicious ginger ice cream.
IncludesProfessional guide Transportation Free time to explore Montville, Eumundi Markets, and Noosa Heads Shorts stops at Mary Cairnscross Lookout and the Ginger Factory Small group tour of no more than 21 participants
- Please wear clothing appropriate for the day of travel
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended
- Water should be carried
- Luggage, strollers and prams are not permitted on the bus