My Guide Website?
Sunshine Coast: Hinterland Country Drive Tour Inc. Lunch2 Reviews
Discover the Sunshine Coast's hinterland on a day trip complete with hotel pickup. Visit the Gardener Falls, marvel at 150-year-old fig trees, savor lunch at a country pub, and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stunning Views of the Glass House Mountains
- Door-to-Door Pick-up and all transportation
- Delicious country pub lunch
- Free time to explore 150-year-old Moreton Bay fig trees
- Visit Sunshine Coast’s favourite cheese factory in Kenilworth
DescriptionDiscover the awe-inspiring natural highlights of the Sunshine Coast’s hinterland in one day on this relaxing, no-hurry, no-hassle drive where you can soak up stunning views of the Glass House Mountains, view waterfalls and wander through giant 150 year old fig trees, fuelled up with coffee, pastries and a delicious lunch in a 1939 art deco country pub. A stress-free, delightful drive through the very best of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland welcomes you to the sparkling Gardener Falls and not one, but two, spectacular viewpoints showing you the sweeping hinterland landscapes of the Glass House Mountains. Enjoy a civilized artisan morning coffee and pastries in the quaint rural town of Maleny before discovering the sights and sounds of the giant 150 year old fig trees at Imbil State Forest. Lunchtime calls you to Kenilworth, a tiny town in the heart of the Mary Valley for a delicious lunch in a 1939 art deco country pub, and round off your relaxing day with free time at local cheesemaker Kenilworth Dairies.
IncludesSoak up the beauty of nature with stunning views of the majestic Glass House Mountains from one awesome lookout point Marvel at picturesque waterfalls Keep up your energy with a cheeky morning coffee including a selection of petite cakes (3) per serve and later, enjoy a delicious country pub lunch Feed your senses with a wander among 150-year-old Moreton Bay fig trees Enjoy free time at the Sunshine Coast’s favourite cheese factory in Kenilworth
- Door-to-door pick-ups are available from tourist accommodation in: Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin Pick-up Times 7.45 am Tewantin 7.55 am Noosaville / Noosa 8.15 am Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach 8.25 am Coolum 8.35 am Twin Waters, Marcoola 8.45 am Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree 9am Mooloolaba 9.50 am - 10.30am Gardeners Falls 10.45 am - 11.30am Maleny Food Co. Morning Tea 11.45 am - 12 pm Howells Knob Lookout 12.30 pm - 1.15 pm Fig Tree Walk 2.30 pm - 3.15 pm Free Time Kenilworth Cheese Factory Drop-off at accommodation at approximately 5.30 pm – 6.30 pm