My Guide Website?
Sunshine Coast: Maleny Village and Kondalilla Falls Tour
Visit the town of Maleny, perched high above the Sunshine Coast with views of the Glasshouse Mountains. Peruse the boutique shops before entering the rainforest for a hike to Kondalilla Falls.
- See the gorgeous Sunshine Coast and the silhouette of the Glasshouse Mountains
- Go on an easy rainforest hike
- Swim in a beautiful waterfall pool
- Go shopping in Maleny and experience a country town
- Visit the amazing Banana Bender Pub, formally known as Etoomogah Pub and have a beer :)
DescriptionAfter getting picked up from your accommodation, travel with your guide to the unique rural community of Maleny. Take in stunning views of the Sunshine Coast below and the Glasshouse Mountains to the southeast. Locals say the rolling green hills, deep pockets of rainforest, and spectacular views in all directions cast a spell over Maleny. But that’s only part of the story. Come unravel the mystery for yourself. Explore the renowned shops of Maleny. Indulge in a true delight to the senses and taste the variety of food and drinks on offer. Peruse the selection of arts and crafts as well as the town's many boutique shops. Afterwards, take a leisurely stroll through the rainforest to reach reach Kondalilla Falls, a beautiful and easily accessible waterfall. Cool off with a swim in the rock pools at the top and bottom of the falls before heading back. Come have a beer to relax at the banana Bender hotel before we cruise back into town.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off Coffee and Cake Water Snacks
- Please note lunch is not included in this tour but can be purchased from the many cafes in town.