My Guide Website?
Sunshine Coast: Private Craft Brewery Tour with Tastings
Expect a great day out with your mates or colleagues, heading to 3 craft breweries on a tour with beer tastings. Sit back and relax as you're driven from point to point, and enjoy a delicious lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sunshine Coast: Shared Return Transfer to Eumundi Markets
- Sunshine Coast: Mooloolaba River Sunset Cruise
- Noosa Heads: 2-Hour Surf Lesson with Local Instructor
- Moreton Island: Dolphin and Tangalooma Wrecks Day Cruise
- Mooloolaba: Sunshine Coast Sunset Canal Cruise
- Enjoy a few delicious tastings at the Glasshouse Brewery
- Tuck into a freshly prepared lunch at the Your Mates Brewing Co
- Taste delightful craft beers at the hidden gem 10 Toes Brewing
- Sit back and relax in a comfortable minivan
DescriptionRoll in comfort from brewery to brewery on this private craft brewery tour. Feel like a local and visit 3 breweries, tasting some of their best tipples and tucking into a freshly prepared lunch. Take away the stress of organizing transportation and let yourself be safely driven around in a minivan. Kick-off your tour mid-morning and relax on the short drive to the first brewery, or, if your group is feeling upbeat, bring your music to get the party started. Roll up to The Glasshouse Brewery, your first stop. Enjoy the cool, industrial vibe in the brewery's airy ceilings, wooden beams, and pallet-clad walls, as you tuck into a tasty beer tasting paddle. Enjoy the brewery's Front & Line, a classic Aussie draught ale, a sharp and fruity Raspberry Sour, a grassy Pilsner, and a whole ton of other classy brews. Jump back in the minibus for the short drive to your next stop, Your Mates Brewing Co. This uniquely successful craft brewery has an awesome backstory, an array of popular beers, and amazing food. Here, tuck into your freshly-prepared lunch with a taste of Larry, an Australian pale ale that was Your Mates’ first-ever beer – and voted the 4th most popular beer in all of Australia. After lunch, get back on the road to drive to your third and final stop, 10 Toes Brewery. Taste some of the brewery's core range, including thirst-quenching Hell Yes German-style lager, rich chocolatey Alter Ego, a vanilla porter, and Pipeline, bursting with the acidity of tropical fruits. After this leisurely chill-out stop, head back to your chosen drop-off point.
IncludesBeer tasting paddle at Glass House Brewery Brewery lunch at Your Mates Brewing Co Beer tasting paddle at 10 Toes Brewery Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- The minimum number per booking is 4, and the maximum is 24 people This tour is only available for people over 18 years old