My Guide Website?
Sunshine Coast: SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Entry Ticket37 Reviews
Get up close with marine mammals and help animal conservation on Australia’s Sunshine Coast with full access to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium in Mooloolaba.
- Get up close and personal with hundreds of marine animals at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
- Learn about animal and wildlife conservation on Australia's Sunshine Coast
- Marvel at ghost-like jelly fish and graceful sea horses
- Touch magical sea stars and anemones
- Explore the colorful fish of the Pacific Reef
- Go to the brand new Wreck Zone to admire the critters of Australia's coastal reefs
DescriptionTake part in animal conservation activities on Australia’s Sunshine Coast Aquarium with access to the SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast in Mooloolaba, approximately 1-hour from Brisbane. Learn about projects to protect the local environment, discover the unique wildlife of the billabongs and more. Then, come face to face with seals, otters, and even sharks! General admission will get you up-close to many of the creatures that live beneath the sea and show you more about their fragile ecosystems. Discover what animals inhabit the surrounding waters of Queensland and what measures are being taken to protect them. Be entranced by the delicate movement of seahorses in the Seahorse Sanctuary. Touch an array of sea stars and sea cucumbers in the Tidal Touchpool. Explore the coral gardens, clown fish, and sea anemones of the Pacific Reef. Go to the brand new Coastal Wreck zone, and learn about the many species that inhabit the coral reefs of Australia. Learn about the unique wildlife of the billabongs, including freshwater sawfish, barramundi, and pacu fish (a cousin of the piranha). Marvel at creatures whose ancestors have been in the world for more than 650 million years in Jellyfish Kingdom, come up close to fierce-looking moray eels, and much more.
IncludesEntrance to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- • Last admission to Underwater World is at 16:00 daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$37.60Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today