My Guide Website?
Sunshine Coast: Shared Return Transfer to Eumundi Markets13 Reviews
Enjoy the enchanting experience of the world-famous original Eumundi Markets, renowned for locally made artisan treasures, with hotel pickup and drop-off from several locations on the Sunshine Coast.
- Experience local culture and produce at the Eumundi Market on the Sunshine Coast
- Enjoy 3 hours’ free time to discover the market's 600 stalls at your own pace
- Get picked up from the door of your hotel in a modern air-conditioned minibus
- Travel with a local guide/driver to learn about the area's culture and history
- Sample local delicacies or discover what your future holds with a palm reading
DescriptionSpend the day exploring Australia's largest outdoor market, Eumundi Markets. Ensure stress-free shopping and enjoy the enchanting experience of this world-renowned market. Pickup is available from Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin. Benefit from a return transfer service that will get you there nice and early so you can shop for the best local artisanal bargains and freshest delicacies on offer before the crowds arrive. Discover a range of arts, crafts, and tasty produce from some of Australia’s most talented artisans at seriously low prices. Browse the stalls, indulge in gourmet morsels to eat, or shop 'til you drop for art, handcrafted homeware, hand-built furniture, trendy ceramics, or funky fashion and jewellery. When you've filled up on local delicacies and finished shopping, relax with a massage, get your palm read, or listen to local musicians before heading back to your hotel in the afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 3 hours of free time at the markets Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- Pickup is available from Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, and Tewantin