My Guide Website?
Noosa: Rainbow Beach Tour via Noosa Hinterland and Cooloola
Our full-day tour captures the best of Rainbow Beach, including lunch, Carlo Sand Blow, Cooloola Recreation Area, views of K’Gari (Fraser Island) from Inskip Point, unique Brewery Farm, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Coffee/tea or equivalent drink at Cooloola Berries
- Crystal clear, freshwater Searys Creek in the Great Sandy National Park
- Sinking your feet into the ancient coloured sands at Carlo Sandblow
- Lunch with a drink overlooking the ocean at Rainbow Beach, plus free time
- Views of K’Gari (Fraser Island) from Inskip Point
DescriptionThe picturesque and unique Rainbow Beach is a must see for anyone. Our full-day tour captures the best of this beautiful place, including lunch overlooking the beach, Carlo Sandblow, Cooloola section of the Great Sandy National Park, views of K'Gari (Fraser Island) from Inskip Point, Cooloola Berries, a unique brewery/farm and more. This Rainbow Beach Tour is unique as we take the inland route via the beautiful Noosa Hinterland and Great Sandy National Park. Itinerary You will be picked up between 7:30-8:30am for a beautiful country drive to our first stop for a visit to the very popular Cooloola Berries between May and September OR another popular coffee stop between October and April, for the opportunity to purchase their fresh farm produce or grab yourself a tea or coffee The next leg of out journey will get us to a clear sand filtered fresh water creek in the Cooloola section of the Great Sandy National Park where you can freshen up and possibly see some of the creek's local residents such as the large long-finned eel A short drive will take us through the Rainbow Beach township to the ever-growing Carlo Sandblow on its outskirts, which is also part of the Cooloola section of the Great Sandy National Park. Here we will explore this amazing natural feature with some incredible views of the distant coloured sands and Double Island Point All this exploring will have built up an appetite, so it's a good time to have some lunch, and there is no better place to eat than at the local Surf Club where you will eat your included lunch overlooking the beautiful Rainbow Beach with views of the distant coloured sands Once you've eaten lunch you will have enough free time to explore Rainbow Beach shopping strip, its beautiful patrolled beach, where you can cool off between the flags if you wish A trip to Rainbow Beach wouldn't be complete without a closer look at K'Gari (Fraser Island). You will be taken to the nearest mainland point to the island, where you can look across the channel to K'Gari and do a little nature walk too With a reasonable journey home, we break it up with a visit to a craft brewery and farm on the way where you can reminisce over a refreshing drink and maybe some live music on weekends We will finish the day with another lovely country drive to drop you at your accommodation between 5-6pm, in time for dinner.
IncludesCoffee/tea or equivalent drink Crystal clear freshwater creek in the Cooloola section of the Great Sandy National Park Lunch with a drink overlooking the ocean with free time to explore the Rainbow Beach township Sinking your feet into the ancient coloured sands at Carlo Sandblow in Cooloola section of the Great Sandy NP Panoramic views of K'Gari (Fraser Island), Double Island Point and the Coloured Sands Stunning scenic country drives Commentary throughout the day from expert guide Door to door pick-up and drop-off at your home or accommodation Luxury vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating
- Minimum Requirement Our shared tours require a minimum of 3 adults booked, for the tour to operate. Door to Door Pick ups and Drop offs For this tour Joel’s Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers from their home or accommodation in Coolum Beach, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa Junction, Noosa Heads, Noosaville, Tewantin and anywhere in between these hubs. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking, and please be ready 10mins prior to the allocated pick-up time. The scheduled pick up times are: 7:30am – Coolum Beach 7:40am – Peregian Beach 7:45am – Marcus Beach & Castaways Beach 7:50am – Sunrise Beach & Sunshine Beach 8:00am – Noosa Junction & Noosa Hill 8:10am – Noosa Heads 8:20am – Noosaville & Noosa Waters 8:30am – Tewantin