My Guide Website?
Noosa Heads: Ocean Adventure & Dolphin Safari8 Reviews
Enjoy an exhilarating ocean adventure from Noosa Heads along Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Experience 360-degree turns and figure-eights and keep a look out for dolphins and other marine life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sunshine Coast: Mary Valley Rattler Ticket from Gympie
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland and Noosa Small Group Tour
- Noosa: Everglades Explorer Cruise with Optional Canoeing
- Sunshine Coast: Shared Return Transfer to Eumundi Markets
- Noosa Heads: 2-Hour Surf Lesson with Local Instructor
- Enjoy the adventure of a high-performance ride
- View the magnificent coastline including the Noosa National Park
- Keep a look out for dolphins & marine life
DescriptionWelcome onboard ‘Thriller’ for an adrenaline filled adventure through one of Queensland’s most iconic destinations with marine life encounters you will never forget! Noosa Thriller offer’s unforgettable ocean adventures in the iconic aquatic playground of Noosa on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and the world-famous Noosa National Park. Discover secluded beaches and bays, rugged coastal features. Spot dolphins frolicking in the ocean at Boiling Pot and Dolphin Point and be thrilled as thunderous waves crash into the rocks below Hell's Gates. Experience the Majestic Giants of the sea with one of the most experienced whale watch skippers in Australia, bringing you face to face with the Humpback Whales (in season) Founded in 1978, Noosa Thriller is built from an abounding love of the Sunshine Coast’s stunning natural environments and abundant marine life, as well as the thrill of high-octane ocean adventures.
IncludesSafety goggles Life jackets
- Ocean rides may vary due to tidal and weather conditions
- This experience is not suitable for those who have had recent injuries or surgery, back or neck problems, or are pregnant
- All participants must be medically fit
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 mins prior to your activity
- Your skipper has the right to refuse any persons due to safety concerns