My Guide Website?
Noosa: Hinterland Tour with Gourmet Lunch, Wine & Everglades1 Reviews
Enjoy an all-inclusive day out to discover the best of the Noosa Hinterland on a luxury day trip from Noosa. Indulge in a gourmet lunch, mead, wine tasting, & coffee by the Everglades biggest lake.
- Sip on a piping hot coffee or tea at Lake Cootharaba in the Noosa Everglades
- Sit down to a mouth-watering lunch at a restaurant that is a local favorite
- Delicious mead tasting at family-run estate in the countryside [Fri & Sat only]
- Pickup some souvenirs with free time in the towns of Kin Kin and Pomona
- Experience wine tasting at local winery or a craft beer flight at a brewery
DescriptionTravel in an air-conditioned bus through the Noosa Hinterland on this luxury day trip from Noosa. Stroll through the streets of Kin Kin and Pomona with free time to explore. Visit highlights like Cootharaba lake, a mead estate, and a local winery or craft beer brewery. Enjoy the convenience of a mid-morning pickup from your accommodation in Noosa. Hop aboard a climate-controlled bus, settle into reclining seats, and keep your devices charged with an individual USB port. Stop at the picturesque lake Cootharaba, Noosa Everglade's biggest lake, for a hot cup of tea or coffee. Kick back and relax as you take in the sights on a country drive to the town of Kin Kin which is nestled in the heart of Noosa’s agricultural region. Have time to explore this charming town and peruse the local craft and produce shops. Continue thorugh the scenic countryside to the historic town of Pomona for a gourmet lunch comprised of fresh, local produce at a cozy restaurant. Sip on a refreshing drink with your lunch. Spend free time exploring Pomona where you can check out art galleries or sample gin at a gin distillery. [On Sundays we have a gourmet buffet lunch with drink at Kin Kin's highly regarded Black Ant Gourmet restaurant] Uncover the secrets to making mead at a beautiful local estate, where mead-making has been carried out by a family for 3 generations. Try some mead before driving to a lookout point for a panoramic view of the country you have travelled through, including views of Noosa Heads. [Mead tastings are not available on our Sunday tour] Finish the day with a premium wine tasting experience accompanied by a scrumptious cheese platter at a winery or a beer flight at a craft brewery in Cooran. Return to your accommodation not later than 5:30pm in time for sunset and dinner.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Complimentary tea or coffee alongside Everglades Lake Gourmet lunch with a glass of wine Mead tasting (Fri & Sat only) Premium wine tasting with cheese platter Host commentary Climate-controlled transportation Individual USB ports during transportation
- For this tour Joel’s Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers from their home or accommodation in Coolum Beach, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa Junction, Noosa Heads, Noosaville, Tewantin and anywhere in between these hubs. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking, and please be ready 10mins prior to the allocated pick-up time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$269.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today