My Guide Website?
Noosa: Stand Up Paddle Lesson Double Island Adventure7 Reviews
Escape the crowds and try one of the world’s fastest and most popular new sports, Stand Up Paddle! The hidden flat water lagoons are ideal for learning or for cruising the shallows and viewing the local wildlife at the spectacular Double Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sunshine Coast: Shared Return Transfer to Eumundi Markets
- Sunshine Coast: Mooloolaba River Sunset Cruise
- Noosa Heads: 2-Hour Surf Lesson with Local Instructor
- Moreton Island: Dolphin and Tangalooma Wrecks Day Cruise
- Mooloolaba: Sunshine Coast Sunset Canal Cruise
- See Australia's best kept secret National Park location only accessible by 4WD vehicles
- Visit Double Island Point and enjoy the pristine, crystal clear and warm waters
- See many different kinds of wildlife including dolphins, whales, turtles, rays, crabs, fish and sea birds
DescriptionExperience the stunning beaches and clearest waters of Double Island on Stand Up Paddle (SUP). Explore this stunning location with super easy skills taught on a basic flat water lesson or try SUP surfing on super long gentle waves. Take it slow and cruise along the pristine shoreline experiencing the local wildlife from a very unique view or treat it as a fun solid workout great for core training! Instructors will teach you basic SUP techniques and guide you through the tour. Our exciting stand up paddle lesson uses Double Island lagoons protected from the wind and waves of the open water. Paddle in a buzzing ecosystem that not only is home to a large number of turtles that feed and rest here but also many other marine life including Bottlenose dolphins, rays, sea birds, fish and crabs.
Includes4WD experience Equipment hire Instruction and guide National park entry fee Snacks and refreshments
- Children must be over the age of 7 years and accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Adult rates apply for all guests.
- Children aged 4-7 years are permitted on the tour if it is deemed suitable (a child/infant safety seat will be required).
- Prior to departure, the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing participant declaration.
- Participants must not engage in an activity if they have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase the likelihood of their being injured unless the staff has been made aware of the condition and have authorized and agreed for the guest to participate.
- Participants must be able to swim competently.
- Please reconfirm booking 24-48 hours in advance, to be informed of any time change due to weather or beach conditions.
- Departure times vary daily due to the changing tides.