Best Food and Wine in Montville, Hinterland
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Sunshine Coast team
You can find artisan foods, local organic produce and wineries set in lush hinterland settings. Farmers markets are plentiful with tantalizing tastes and smells the local producers tempt you with on market days!
Not forgetting the wine and food festivals that are held throughout the year. There's the famous Noosa Food and Wine Festival, The Real Food Festival and the Slow Food Festival all to be found within this beautiful region. Or take a hinterland trail to seek out and buy direct from the local producers.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sunshine Coast: Shared Return Transfer to Eumundi Markets
- Sunshine Coast: Mooloolaba River Sunset Cruise
- Noosa Heads: 2-Hour Surf Lesson with Local Instructor
- Moreton Island: Dolphin and Tangalooma Wrecks Day Cruise
- Mooloolaba: Sunshine Coast Sunset Canal Cruise