Best Modern Australian Restaurants in Sunshine Coast
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Sunshine Coast team
Australian cuisine has moved on remarkably since the days of bush tucker. Whether you sample the delights of the upmarkets bistros of Hastings Street or the rustic tastes of the Hinterland the Sunshine Coast offers a diverse choice of restaurants.
The region has cultural influences and local produce which go hand in hand to create a vibrant culinary explosion. So much so, Australia's premier food and wine festival is hosted annually in the magical setting of Noosa. Attracting 100's of leading chefs, iconic winemakers and high profile media. This has become a mecca for serious foodies.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Sunshine Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Sunshine Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sunshine Coast: Shared Return Transfer to Eumundi Markets
- Sunshine Coast: Mooloolaba River Sunset Cruise
- Noosa Heads: 2-Hour Surf Lesson with Local Instructor
- Moreton Island: Dolphin and Tangalooma Wrecks Day Cruise
- Mooloolaba: Sunshine Coast Sunset Canal Cruise