My Guide Website?
Coolum: Beginner's Surf Lesson1 Reviews
Take a surf lesson in some of the warmest waters of Australia. Learn from an accredited instructor and experience the thrill of riding a wave.
- Learn the basics of surfing and safety tips before entering the water
- Jump into the warm waters of the Pacific and catch some waves
- Spend 2 hours with an accredited instructor
DescriptionCatch a wave and experience the thrill of surfing on this 2-hour beginners’ lesson with an expert instructor. Learn how to surf in a fun and supportive environment that is suitable for kids and adults alike. Listen to a surf awareness presentation and understand how the ocean works and how to surf safely. Learn how waves break, what a rip or a sweep is, and how to spot a safe area for surfing or swimming. Your instructor will teach you what to do if you ever find yourself in a rip and how to get out of trouble. Next, get a quick demonstration and practice how to stand on the board. Head into the water with your newfound knowledge, catch some waves, and feel the thrill.
IncludesAll surf equipment - surfboard, wet shirts, sunscreen Wetsuits during the winter months Accredited surf instructor
- If the beach is closed due to unsafe surf conditions you'll receive a full refund
- Basic swimming ability is recommended