My Guide Website?
Maroochydore: Private Maroochy River Eco Cruise with Lunch1 Reviews
Take an eco-certified river cruise to discover Queensland's hidden gems. Learn about the Maroochy River's history and admire the surrounding nature as you tuck into fresh scones and a BBQ lunch.
- Connect with nature in the heart of Kabi Kabi Country at the Wetlands Sanctuary
- Immerse yourself in an environment that hasn't changed for millions of years
- Tuck into a delicious BBQ lunch as you sail around the Wetlands Islands
- Enjoy a margarita, local beer, or freshly made virgin pina colada on the deck
- Join an eco-certified tour that has been operating since the early 1990s
DescriptionExperience the pristine natural beauty of the Maroochy River during a boat trip. Take in the Maroochy Wetlands Sanctuary and learn about local culture and history. Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch as you cruise along the river. Admire the surrounding nature from the top deck with a drink in your hand. Board the river boat at the historic Cod Hole Jetty. Take in the quaint boathouses on Bradman Avenue and admire these much-loved relics of the 1940s. Then, set sail and tuck into a morning tea of homemade hot scones, jam, and fresh whipped cream served with a tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. Listen to entertaining commentary, local poetry, and music along the way as you sail past local places of interest, including Petrie Creek and Sunshine Coast Castle. Cruise under the Bli Bli Bridge to a bygone era and discover the full story of an area of land saved for future generations. Next, disembark at the Wetlands Sanctuary, where you will have an hour to stroll to the visitor center (1.8 km in total). Take in mangrove forests and various habitats. Then, continue your cruise with the Wetlands Islands while enjoying a BBQ lunch. Relax on the top deck as you head back to port.
IncludesRiver cruise Morning tea BBQ lunch Visit to Maroochy Wetlands Sanctuary
- This tour will take place rain or shine as the cruise takes place on inland sheltered waters. However, the activity provider may cancel in case of cyclonic conditions and will contact you by mobile to do so
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$99.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today