My Guide Website?
Noosa: Hidden Beach & Hilltop Walks Private Day Tour & Lunch
Explore the secrets of the Sunshine Coast and the northern beaches on a private day trip from Noosa. Experience serene coastal walks with breathtaking views and have lunch overlooking the surf.
- Peregian Beach Village, browse the shops, grab a coffee and look at the beach
- A climb to the top of the 70 metre high Emu Mountain with panoramic views
- Lunch and drink overlooking the Coolum surf and walk the coastal boardwalk
- Walk the Maroochy river mouth and visit the smallest island on the coast
- Cold drink at possibly the best positioned surf club in Australia for its views
DescriptionThis luxury private tour begins with a short drive to our first stop at the beautiful Peregian Beach Village. Here you can explore the wonderful variety of boutique locally owned stores in what’s becoming one of Noosa’s favourite shopping hideaways. Make sure you save some time to also walk through the park to the secluded Peregian surf beach. After another short drive we will take an easy climb to the top of the 70 metre high Emu Mountain, which is not much of a mountain, but offers incredible panoramic views of the area. Our experienced guide will point out some endemic plants that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Next we visit Coolum Beach, home of one of Australia’s best surfers, where we will take in the sea views from the clifftops of Point Arkwright before walking the coastal boardwalk down to Coolum Beach esplanade. As it is now time for lunch, you will be seated at your table overlooking the Coolum surf, where you will indulge in your included lunch with a drink. Once you’ve eaten you can decide whether to stay for another drink or go explore the beach, park, or shops until it’s time to leave. A scenic drive south of Coolum will land us in a hidden part of the Sunshine Coast called Mudjimba where you can peer across at Old Woman Island from this little paradise and get some sand between the toes. Our most southerly stop of the tour could easily be your favourite as we walk the Maroochy river mouth and visit the smallest island on the coast, with uninterrupted views of Maroochydore and Cotton Tree. A tour along this stretch of the Sunshine Coast would not be complete without a cold drink at possibly the best positioned surf club in Australia, with incredible views and a newly refurbished restaurant and bar. We’ll get the first round of drinks and let you sit back and reflect on your day or go explore a little before we leave. One last short drive will get you dropped back to your accommodation no later than 5:30pm in time for sunset and dinner.
IncludesEmu Mountain climb with Panoramic views Coolum Coastal Walk Lunch with drink at restaurant overlooking the surf Maroochy River mouth walk to hidden island Drink with a view at one of Australia’s finest surf clubs Sightseeing and stunning scenic coastal drives Door to door pick-up and drop-off at your home or accommodation Commentary throughout the day from experienced host Premium vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating, fridge
- For this tour Joel’s Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers from their home or accommodation in Tewantin, Noosaville, Noosa Heads, Noosa Junction, Sunshine Beach, and anywhere in between these hubs. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking, and please be ready 10mins prior to the allocated pick-up time.