My Guide Website?
Mooloolaba: 1.5-Hour Whale Watching Adventure
Get up close to marine life on a whale watching tour from Mooloolaba. Have the chance to enjoy uninterrupted views of humpback whales on an open vessel.
- Watch humpback whales frolic and play on the scenic Mooloolaba coastline
- Get up close to the whales on an open ship with a low design
- Experience breathtaking breaches, tail slaps, spy hops and peduncle throws
- Hear educational commentary about the whales from your skipper
- Ride on a fast ship to ensure you spend as much time with the whales as possible
DescriptionEmbark on a whale watching tour from Mooloolaba. Listen to educational commentary from your skipper as you get up close to humpback whales. Hop aboard an open boat at Mooloolaba wharf. Cruise out to where the whales congregate in a speedy craft to make sure that you can see the whales for as long as possible. Admire the whales as they breach and slap their massive tails on the water. Watch these majestic creatures from a low position in the water to ensure that your view is unobstructed. Discover facts about the whales from your skipper as you see them frolic and play on the coast.
IncludesWhale watching tour Skipper
- To participate in this activity, all guests aged 16 and over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 from December 17, 2021