My Guide Website?
Noosa: Mary Valley Tour with Lunch, Wine Tasting & Rattler
Explore the beautiful Mary Valley and taste wines at Dingo Creek Vineyard on a luxury day trip from Noosa. Experience serene views of the Mary River and discover the picturesque town of Kenilworth.
- Stop at iconic and very local Busstop Espresso for cake and coffee/tea
- Watch the historic and famous Mary Valley Rattler roll into Amamoor
- Lunch and a drink in the heart of the Mary Valley, Kenilworth
- Panoramic views of the Mary Valley from a hidden lookout in Imbil
- Premium wine tasting with cheese platter at local's favourite vineyard
DescriptionYour day will start with a beautiful scenic drive west of the Noosa region where we will break up the trip with a stop at the iconic and very local Busstop Espresso for cake and coffee/tea. Our journey will continue to the northern reaches of the Mary Valley where we will see the historic and famous Mary Valley Rattler classic steam engine roll into a historic railway station and be turned around on a steam powered turn table. Once you’ve had time to enjoy and appreciate the historic Mary Valley Rattler, we’ll take another scenic country drive to the heart of the Mary Valley, Kenilworth, where you will be treated to a delicious lunch and drink of your choosing. Don’t eat too much for lunch, because you will want to save room for the delicious donuts, chocolates and cheeses on offer in the main street of Kenilworth, that you will have free time to explore after lunch. Before you become too attached to Kenilworth, you will relax on our premium bus and escape for a nice little country drive to a cute little town called Imbil, nominated as one of Queensland’s top tiny tourist towns. Here we’ll explore the picturesque corners of this pretty little town and stop a high point to indulge in the ‘world’s best donuts’ we brought with us from Kenilworth. As we continue our journey north, the scenic Mary Valley drive continues, where the town gets smaller and the scenery is equally as stunning. It’s now time to put the legs up and enjoy a premium wine tasting with cheese platter at the locals favourite vineyard, Dingo Creek Vineyard, on the Mary Valley’s east side. We will then complete our journey by dropping you at your accommodation no later than 5:30pm, in time for sunset and dinner.
IncludesCoffee and cake Viewing of Mary Valley Rattler classic steam engine in operation Lunch with a drink in the heart of the Mary Valley, Kenilworth Free time to explore the donuts, chocolates and cheeses in Kenilworth Panoramic view of the Mary Valley from hidden lookout in Imbil Premium wine tasting with cheese platter at Dingo Creek Vineyard Sightseeing and stunning scenic country drives. Door to door pick-up and drop-off from your home or accommodation Commentary throughout the day from experienced host Comfort of a premium luxury vehicle with reclining seats and USB port for each seat
- For this tour Joel’s Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers from their home or accommodation in Coolum Beach, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa Junction, Noosa Heads, Noosaville, Tewantin and anywhere in between these hubs. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking, and please be ready 10mins prior to the allocated pick-up time.