My Guide Website?
Sunshine Coast: Scenic Food and Wine Tour with Tastings2 Reviews
Discover the culinary wonders of the Sunshine Coast on this scenic food and wine tour. Enjoy a local cheese tasting session in Maleny, a two-course gourmet lunch, and taste regional wines and handmade chocolates in Montville Village.
- Sample a selection of award-winning local and international cheeses
- Visit a local cellar door to sample great wines while being educated on regional wines
- Enjoy free time in Montville Village to mingle with the locals and shop for souvenirs
- Admire stunning views of the Glass House Mountains from a scenic lookout point
- Savor a two-course gourmet lunch
DescriptionThis full-day tour combines the stunning scenery of the Sunshine Coast with some of the region’s finest local produce. After being collected from your coastal accommodation, you will head inland towards the lush subtropical hinterland. The first stop of the day is a scenic lookout to take in the stunning views of the National Heritage-listed Glass House Mountains, then onto the dairy town of Maleny where you will sample a selection of local and international cheese at Maleny Food Co. From Maleny, you will head to The Barrel, an iconic destination, shaped like a giant wine barrel on the grounds of Clouds Vineyard Maleny. There, you will enjoy a flight of wine, before heading to the quaint hinterland village of Montville via a scenic lookout. Once in Montville, enjoy free time to peruse in the shops and boutiques, pick up local hand-crafted items and breathe in the fresh mountain air. You will also visit Chocolate Country where you will receive a luxury handmade sampler box of chocolates (one per couple), before making the scenic return trip down the range via another stunning scenic lookout, back to your accommodation.
Includes2-course gourmet lunch Free time to explore Montville Village Stunning views of the Glass House Mountains Cellar door flight of wine tasting Sampling of handmade Belgian chocolates Sampling of local and international cheese All transportation
- • This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to operate
- Pickup Available: Noosaville & Tewantin 7:45 AM; Noosa 7:55 AM; Peregian Beach & Sunshine Beach 8:10 AM; Twin Waters, Marcoola, & Coolum 8:35 AM; Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, & Cotton Tree 8:55 AM; Mooloolaba 9:00 AM